The Window Door Jamb Anchor is ideal for situations involving new construction, rehab, and remodeling where framing is complete or existing. The anchor is most commonly used in window or door jambs as a temporary and reusable anchor point, as part of your personal fall arrest system.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Stainless steel connection point
- Eliminates structural damage
- Installs into jamb openings 23.2 to 49.2"
- Portable and reusable
- Easily adjustable design for quick installations
|Materials:||Aluminum main body, stainless steel screws, O-ring and detent retaining pin, plastic handle|
|Weight:||10.3 lbs. (4.7 kg)|
|Length:||59.5" (151 mm)|
|Breaking Strength:||5,000 lbs. minimum|
|ANSI Weight Capacity:||130-310 lbs. (59-141 kg)|
|OSHA Weight Capacity:||Up to 420 lbs. (191 kg)|
|OSHA Standards:||1926.502, 1910.140|
|ANSI Standards:||A10.32, Z359.18-2017 Type A|