The Old Blue™ Series OBEL-xx Fiberglass Electrician Ladder is not your ordinary Step Ladder -- it's a Jobstation™. With a duty rating of 375lb, this 12ft ladder is custom-made with electricians in mind. The HolsterTop® with Lock-In System allows tools to be secured right to the ladder top making them handy and ready to use. The MagnaGrip™ heavy duty magnet secures tools and hardware right to the ladder top. The Multi-Use hook is ideal for hanging tools and tool buckets. The EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to the rails. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity. ® The blue and yellow ladder is an exclusive registered trademark of Werner Co.
- Customized HolsterTop® with Lock-In System secures tools from falling. 3 ToolLasso® included.
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- Slip-resistant Traction-Tred® steps are double riveted and knee-braced
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail
- Shoe pads riveted to the EDGE® structure
- Convenient conduit cutting system
- HolsterTop® customized for electricians
- Built-in wire spool holders for both large and small spools
- *Energy Diffusing Geometry
- Every rivet backed up by metal plate or washer to protect rails