The Thule TracRac SR sliding rack system is comprised of 2 components, base rails and overhead racks, and custom configured based on the vehicle.
- Sliding racks adjust to the length of the bed to carry different loads and can easily be removed
- Protect different size loads with the aluminum load stops that adjust to the full width of the truck
- Aerodynamic and quiet due to the integrated wind deflectors
- Rack and cargo remain stable and secure due to corner brace design and aluminum crossbars
- Securely transport all cargo with the aluminum ARC cleats that provide additional tie-down points
- Accommodates a variety of Thule accessories for easier transport, extra capacity, or tie-down points
- Quick installation without drilling into the truck
- Durable, corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- See Thule Buyer's Guide for recommended vehicle fits
|Equipped with T-track
||*Holds up to 1,250lbs/567 kg when racks are properly installed and weight is distributed evenly. Vehicle limits may vary. Please check vehicle owners manual.