|Materials:||16mm kernmantle rope, steel carabiners and tensioner, stamped steel O-rings, web energy absorber, 1.75" polyester webbing|
|Length:||30' / 60' / 80' / 100'|
|ANSI Weight Capacity:||130-310 lbs. (59-141 kg)|
|OSHA Weight Capacity:||Up to 420 lbs. (191 kg)|
|OSHA Standards:||1926.502, 1910.140, 1910.66|
Kernmantle Rope System
The Kernmantle Rope HLL with cross arm straps and web energy absorber is a flexible 2-person cable horizontal lifeline kit with easy setup and removal. This is a complete solution for use on large or small roofing jobs.
- Available in lengths from 30' to 100'
- Abrasion-resistant kernmantle rope
- Secure rope tensioner
- Web energy absorber with protective cover reduces impact forces
- Includes 2 heavy duty 6' cross-arm strap anchors
- Includes 2 O-rings and 2 carabiners
- Convenient carry and storage bag