Double Braid Rope System
The 4-Person Rope HLL with cross arm straps is our advanced rope horizontal lifeline kit built for durability and efficiency with multiple users. This comprehensive system features double braid rope which acts as the energy absorber, a swivel connection point to keep the rope from twisting and a tensioner with a stored, detachable wrench.
- Available in lengths from 30' to 100'
- Rugged double braid rope
- Rope tensioner with convenient built-in wrench
- Swivel connection point eliminates twisted rope
- Includes 2 heavy duty 6' cross-arm strap anchors
- Includes 2 O-rings and 2 carabiners
- Convenient carry and storage bag
|Materials:||16 mm double grain rope (16-plait cover, 8-plait core), steel and aluminum tensioner, steel carabiners, O-rings and swivel eye, 1.75" polyester webbing|
|Length:||30' (9.1 m)|
|ANSI Weight Capacity:||130-310 lbs. (59-141 kg)|
|OSHA Weight Capacity:||Up to 420 lbs. (191 kg)|
|OSHA Standards:||1926.502, 1910.140, 1910.66|