Tie Down manufactures the best-in-class mobile fall protection systems. Contractors often need safety solutions that offer versatility while being easy to use. The revolutionary Penetrator X5 ships job-site ready and safely protects up to seven workers at a time. Weighing less than 550 lbs., the PX5 provides fall arrest safety for 5 workers and an additional 2 workers in restraint, all at same time. With front and rear braking, the PX5 is engineered to penetrate the substrate in the event of a fall. The 1st and 5th tie-off points provide a 45-degree angled use making the PX5 the only system on the market tested at such an angle.
• 7 users. 5 fall arrest and 2 fall restraint
• Lightweight and portable weighing less than 550 lbs.
• For use on built-up, TPO, ISO, PVC, and EPDM
• Front and rear braking system
• Forklift pockets • TS22 Coated
• Area footprint: 48” x 90”
• Ships job-site ready
• Premium 500 lb. flat-free tires (2,000 lb total capacity)
• Easy-access instruction tube