- The Climb-N-Go allows the scaffolding to be moved without having to descend to move it.
- The electric motor can be installed on all Metaltech Baker type scaffolds.
- Compact and easy to transport to a job site.
- Can be powered by†: DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®, PORTER CABLE®, BLACK & DECKER®†.
- 4,500 feet of battery life on a single battery charge.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Automatic wheel lock safety system.
- Multidirectional joystick control positionable both on a rung or on a guardrail.
- Moves on a job site without the need for a freight elevator, unlike a scissor lift.
- Complies with CSA S269.2-16 and OSHA standards 1926.452(W)
- 28.75 X 18 X 18 IN. (73 X 45.7 X 45.7 CM)
- 29.75 X 14.25 X 12.5 IN. (75.6 X 36.2 X 31.8 CM)
- 55.1 LB (25 KG)
- 4,500 FT (1,372 M) (TESTED WITH 20V 4.0AH BATTERY)
- 330 LB (149.7 KG)
- 18-21V (NOT INCLUDED)
CAN BE POWERED BY:
- PORTER CABLE®
- BLACK & DECKER®†
- JOBSITE SERIES™ 6′ BAKER (I-CISC)
- JOBSITE SERIES™ SAFECLIMB™ (I-CISCH1)
- JOBSITE SERIES™ 6’ BAKER TRAPDOOR (I-CISCTP)
- JOBSITE SERIES™ PERRY STYLE™ (I-CISCPY)
- SCAFFOLDBENCH™ 6′ BAKER SYSTEM 4-IN-1 (I-CISCMT)
- ALU SERIES™ 6’ BAKER (I-CAISC)
- BUILDMAN™ 6’ DRYWALL BAKER (I-BMSS)
STANDARDS:COMPLIES WITH CSA S269.2-16 AND OSHA STANDARDS 1926.452(W)
The Climb-N-Go has been specifically designed for use with Metaltech Baker type scaffolds and not with other brands.