The Werner Arc Flash H934101 Construction (Back and Hip D-Rings) Harness is specifically designed for applications which have potential exposure to an electric arc. The Kevlar webbing, shoulder padding, waist padding and dielectric hardware construction meets the ASTM F887 requirements for Arc Flash and the ANSI z359.11 and OSHA 1926 & 1910 Fall Protection requirements. In the event of a Fall, the built-in yellow handles at the seat aid in achieving the Gravity Override position, reducing the potential hazards of suspension trauma.
- Meets ASTM F887 Arc Flash Requirements
- Kevlar webbing and dielectric hardware design
- Built in handles at seat provide immediate relief after a fall allowing you to reach a gravity override seated position
- Lightweight shoulder, back, and waist padding for all day comfort
- Integrated label pack keeps labels protected from the elements
- Meets ANSI z359.11