The Werner Hi-Viz H132002XHV Positioning (Back and Hip D-Rings) Harness is designed and manufactured for the most demanding applications and the most serious professional user. Hi-Viz green webbing and load indicators allow for easy inspection. The rear dorsal D-ring is made from high quality forged alloy steel for strength and durability and the waist D-rings are for positioning applications. They feature 5-point adjustments for optimal fit, lightweight hardware and pads, and bright colors for worker visibility on the jobsite. The back pad is large enough to protect the user, padded to absorb sweat, feels comfortable, and designed to prevent tangling when donning the harness. Shoulder pads provide additional user comfort. Quick connect chest buckle. Tongue buckle leg straps are simple, fast, easy, and ideal when more than one worker could use the same harness.
- The Hi-Viz H132002XHV Positioning (Back and Hip D-Rings) Harness (M/L) is designed with Hi-Viz green webbing and load indicators allow for easy inspection.
- Large back pad with breathable, sweat absorbing foam helps keep harness untangled when donning
- Shoulder pads for user comfort
- Quick connect buckles on chest
- Hip D-rings for positioning applications
- Tongue buckle leg straps are ideal when multiple workers use the same harness
- 5-point adjustments for optimal fit
- Meets ANSI z359.11 Standard for Full Body Harnesses