Safety Awareness Classes - Ladder & Fall Protection
- Ladder Safety
- Fall Protection
These classes emphasize the value of recognizing hazards, following OSHA regulations, and avoiding fines. The individual topic classes will focus on a specific safety category, such as ladders or fall protection. In contrast, the class that covers all the topics simultaneously will incorporate the most important aspects from the two categories.
The safety awareness training uses product displays and demonstrations to showcase the newest equipment and technology available.
- Proper selection, material, sizes & types.
- Inspection process and key areas of concern.
- Correct setup and use.'
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Guardrails and Custom access solutions
- Donning and doffing of full body harness
- Connection devices.
- Anchors, Types, and Requirements.
- Fall Restraint in man Lifts.
Call 860-657-9252 to schedule your training today!