Scaffold Competent Person Training
A comprehensive one-day training class covering the five most serious scaffold hazards: Falls, Unsafe Access, Falling Objects, Electrocution and Collapses.
For supervisors, foreman and employees who erect scaffolds and oversee scaffold erection.
Scaffold User Requirements – OSHA 1926.451 (f) (7) and OSHA 1926.454 (A & B)
Scaffold OSHA reg’s: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3150.pdf
Classroom and Practical Training
- Competent Person Training for Frame Scaffolding
- Proper Inspection
- Carpenter’s Scaffolds
- Access Methods
- Standards and Regulations
- Foundation Requirements
- Platforms and Platform Materials
- Scaffold Erection & Dismantling Procedures
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Scaffolding Tools
Classes Forming Regularly.
Space Still Available- Call for more Details.
Safety Awareness Class:
Ladder, Scaffold & Fall Protection
Class Covers the hazards, proper and safe use of Ladders, Scaffolds, and Fall Protection. Presentation of Compliance solutions and applications. How to to avoid OSHA fines, along with explanation of OSHA Regulations. Includes product displays and Demonstrations.
- Proper selection, material, sizes & types.
- Inspection process and key areas of concern.
- Correct setup and use.
- OSHA requirements for Competent Person Training.
- Proper selection, types & use.
- Guardrail and Access requirements.
- Rolling Tower Requirements.
- Fall Protection:
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems.
- Guardrails and Custom access solutions
- Donning and doffing of full body harness
- Connection devices.
- Anchors, Types, and Requirements.
- Fall Restraint in man Lifts.
Classes forming regularly. Call for more details!!