The T7400 Fiberglass Twin Stepladder features a duty rating of 375lb per side of the ladder. Designed for one or two-person jobs, the T7400 ladder has a heavy gauge aluminum top and features heavy duty internal spreaders to resist damage around the worksite or in transit. The GLAS*MARK® Violater stripes on the rails make the ladder more visible and the EDGE® bracing system and external rail shields add to the long lasting durability of these ladders. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
Models: T7404, T7405, T7406, T7408, T7410, T7412, T7414, T7416, T7418, T7420
DISCLAIMER: After 12′ ladder rating becomes Type 1A 300lbs.
- Heavy gauge aluminum extruded top with thick side plates
- Back-up aluminum plates reinforce all top connectors
- Shoulder bolt and lock nut on top hinge; 4 solid aluminum rivets attach top to each rail
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps are double riveted and knee-braced
- Extra heavy duty internal aluminum spreaders
- Rubber step bumpers to resist damage
- EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail
- GLAS*MARK® Violator stripes on rails allow ladder to be more visible
- Aluminum external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage
- Shoe pads riveted to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washer to protect rails
- Design for one or two-person jobs
- Maximum load per side, including person and materials, shall not exceed duty rating of ladder