The PA200 series Aluminum Extension Planks are ideal for use on stepladders, telescoping multiladders, extension trestle ladders and extension and single straight ladders equipped with ladder jacks. Positive stops on the plank prevent overextending. Molded thermo-plastic spacer guides allow for easy open/close action. Made of 2in deep box section extrusions. Heavy end flange/handles for rigidity and ease of operation. Outer flange is open for ladder jack clamps. The extruded cross members are riveted with solid aluminum rivets. Locking mechanism sets the plank in 12in increments. 250 pound load capacity.
- For use on stepladders, telescoping multiladders, extension trestle ladders and extension and single ladders equipped with ladder jacks
- Made of 2 in deep box section extrusions
- Available in various widths
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps are double riveted and knee-braced
- Extra heavy duty internal aluminum spreaders
- Easy to open and close