The 7808 combination step and extension ladder is versatile and easy to transport yet carries a duty rating of 375 pounds. As a 16 ft extension ladder, the top rung is a padded V-rung for use against a tree or a pole. The protective rubber covered end caps are mar-resistant. Nylon-coated rung wear sleeves and guides increase the ease of raising and lowering the extension. Fixed aluminum locks with bearing plates distribute the load onto the rung where it should be. The TRACTION-TRED® round rungs are slip resistant. In the step ladder position, this ladder can be used by one or two people. The 375 pound duty rating applies to each side of the ladder making it ideal for the work site.
- Combination ladder design can be quickly converted from twin step ladder position to straight ladder position
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- Protective, mar-resistant rubber covered molded end caps, wall bumpers and padded V-Rung
- 1-1/4 in slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® round rungs
- Consult Werner if using in conjunction with other accessories
- Not for use on Type III (200 lbs) aluminum, Type II (225 lbs) fiberglass extension ladders or MT series ladders.
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistent pad or is held in spur position with SHU-LOK® feature
- Rugged spring loaded locks operate smoothly
- Rugged shoe rests flat or is held in spur position with SHU-LOK® feature
- Stacked rail design provides increased rung width on fly section
- Mar-resistant molded end caps